Welcome to the Skydel Fundamentals course.
In the Skydel Fundamentals course, you’ll learn about:
- GNSS concepts and technologies.
- The Skydel engine, and how to run basic simulations.
- The hardware and software requirements to run GNSS simulations, and the options you have to configure your system.
- What types of settings you have control over to create simulations.
- Radio frequency (RF) output types and which ones to use for specific simulations.
- A familiarity with how a software-defined simulation can help your testing process.
During this course, we encourage you to use the Skydel Forum to ask any questions you have. Get your question answered by a real person. It's a welcoming community for GNSS Simulation and learning new concepts. You can find other videos, application notes and resources for free.
Visit learn.orolia.com to ask your first simulation question!
It's also a way for you to reach out to other people taking the Skydel Certification Courses if you are stuck.