Don’t miss the next EPIC Online Quantum Technology Meeting on Atomic Clocks and Network Synchronization.
Do you know that an error of 1 micro-second on a satellite-based clock will generate an error of 300 m on the localization of 1 point on Earth? Ultra-precise and stable atomic clocks to the nano-second level are indispensable for navigation, network synchronization, geodesy, space exploration and are in the heart of novel technologies such as e-mobility and ADAS systems. This meeting will look at the need for commercial atomic clocks from an end-user point of view and create business opportunities in the precision timing field.
- Christian Schori Atomic Clocks & Oscillators Project Manager at Orolia
- Elena Jordan Project Leader at PTB
- Colin Fitzgerald Product Manager – Atomic Clocks & Ion Traps at ColdQuanta
- Stefano Ruffini Expert at Ericsson
- Jacques Haesler Lead of Space Activity at CSEM
- Dan Veal Business & Program Manager at NPL
- Dave Fenstermacher System Engineer at Viavi Solutions
- Jose Pozo, CTO at EPICSana
- Amairi-Pyka, Project Leader for Optical Technologies at EPIC