Meet Orolia at ITSF 2022 in November
The International Timing and Sync Forum (ITSF) is the largest timing and sync event in the world, gathering the global industry together under one roof for three days of critical discussion, solution showcasing and networking.
Also don’t miss Orolia’s live presentations during this event:
- The Need and Business Drivers for Timing and Synchronisation in Vertical Markets
- Presented by : Benoit Rat – Solutions Architect (Orolia)
- When :Bringing High-Accuracy to Datacenter in a scalable way – November 8th – 3.35 pm (GMT)
- A Robust Solution Combining Device & Network Resiliency
- When : Poster Session 2 – November 10th
- Presented by Benoit Rat – Solutions Architect (Orolia)
- A Miniature Rubidium Oscillator for Synchronized and Timing Applications
- When ; Poster Session 2 – Day 3 – November 10th
- Presented by Stavros Melachroinos, Didier Simonet, Joseph Gouloumet and Serge Grop (Orolia)
Orolia will also display the mRO-50, a miniature, Low SWaP-C, ultra-portable high precision & performance Atomic Frequency Source.