This webinar will address requirements of measuring the performance of Positioning, Navigation, and Timing devices in environments where traditional satellite signals are challenged.
Jonathan Taylor – Lead Navigation Engineer – Orolia Defense & Security
- General Testing requirements for positioning
- Instructions on using suite of metrics currently utilized by ODS
- The differences between positioning and navigating
- Issues regarding autonomous or human-assisted navigation performance measuring
Mitch Narins – Principal Consultant and Owner – Strategic Synergies, LLC
- The Need to implement resilient time and frequency services
- Why admiring the problem of GNSS vulnerability will not ensure the safe and critical services needed
- A systems engineering approach
Zak Kassas – Associate Professor of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering – University of California, Irvine
- PNT Resiliency challenges for highly automated transportation systems
- Real-world navigation results from:
- A GPS-jammed environment with cellular signals of opportunity
- A high altitude aircraft with terrestrial signals of opportunity
Note: If you cannot attend live, you can still register to receive the On-demand version following the event.