Used by commercial shipping companies, local and national governments, maritime organizations, cruise ships, search and rescue teams and other organizations who live and work on the world’s waters.
Developing integrated & resilient solutions for:
- Navy: Orolia’s broad suite of distress beacons (EPIRBs, PLBs, ELTs), maritime domain awareness solutions and aviation/marine fleet management systems
- Commercial Shipping Companies: Orolia’s proven history in providing GMDSS solutions from shipsets to fleet management to emergency management are the major reason for its market leadership position.
- Local and National Governments: Governments globally, including the world’s Coast Guards, trust Orolia for solutions that are vital to local and national safety, border security and maritime operations.
- Maritime Organizations: Maritime companies around the globe trust Orolia to lead key industry safety initiatives including GMDSS and the European Commission’s HELIOS project.
- Cruise Ships: Orolia GMDSS solutions are used by the world’s leading cruise liners for keeping passengers safe and vessels accurately tracked.
- Search and Rescue Authorities: Orolia’s search and rescue products, technologies and systems are used by the world’s leading search and rescue authorities to keep citizens safe on the water.