SAS-E is a high performance, highly manageable and reliable solution for distributing time and frequency signals for satcom, digital TV or audio broadcast, microwave links, satellite ground stations applications.
The Epsilon™ Switch and Amplifier System (SAS-E) provides a cost effective way to extend distribution of time and frequency signals (pulse, low phase noise frequency signal, Time of Day), as a signal amplifier. Thanks to analog amplification, SAS-E adds very little phase noise to the input frequency and ensures high RF isolation. It is therefore suitable for reference frequency distribution towards transmitters, up-converters, micro-wave links. Pulse regeneration is transparent to pulse duration and period: SAS-E is therefore suitable for distribution of any pulse encoded signal like 1 pps, DCLS IRIG, etc.
- Large signal distribution
- Frequency signal (1 to 16 MHz range)
- 1PPS/DCLS TTL
- Serial time code message (ToD) (RS-232 serial line)
- Customization available
- Very low additional phase noise
- Redundant source monitoring
- Fast switching
- External clock status (relay contact)
- Remote management by SNMP/HTTP through Ethernet port
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.