It helps designers deliver fast, low-cost, and integrated GPS timing clock solutions at 30% less than conventional timing module/board cost, while focusing on their core expertise. It comes with a GPS receiver, antenna and related cable accessories, and a smart GPS-disciplined SRO Rb oscillator. The GPS can be from any vendor by feeding the SRO with a 1PPS input reference.
- Mobile & wired telecom/datacom infrastructures
- Military communications & surveillance systems
- High precision instruments
- Time & frequency systems
- Windows iSync+® software application
- RS-232 interface to control and monitor a complete suite of time and frequency features, including timing and holdover performance
- Integrated EEPROM memory for seamless upgrades and performance/feature enhancements
The world’s most critical applications rely on Orolia solutions. Check out some of our case studies, and reach out when you are ready to discuss how Orolia can solve your PNT challenges.
A Hierarchical Timing Topology Gets a Sporting Chance to Improve This Distributed Network
A live sports broadcasting enterprise with multiple sites and a distributed network was getting its time references via internet time servers,…Learn more
Precision Timing for Airborne Reconnaissance
The US military needed a time synchronization solution for critical reconnaissance data as part of an aircraft modernization program.Learn more
Testing Confirms Resilient Timing Success
What do you do when your GPS receiver is in a basement and underground, with marginal availability of GNSS signals? This was a challenge for…Learn more
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.