It integrates a low noise OCXO, a smart rubidium clock, and a GPS/GNSS receiver. It also uses the patented GPS/GNSS SmarTiming+® technology, disciplining the Rb clock with an auto-adaptive loop time constant of 1,000 to 100,000 seconds, depending on the GPS/GNSS signal quality, at cutting-edge 1ns resolution.
- Low noise GPS/GNSS rudidium atomic clock standard for cross-industry applications
- Low noise GPS/GNSS Rb atomic clock reference for high-precision lab instruments
- Low noise GPS/GNSS Rb atomic clock standard for scientific & lab projects
- Low noise GPS/GNSS Rb atomic clock reference for mobile & radio network timing analyzers
- Low noise GPS/GNSS Rb atomic clock for noise sensitive time & frequency systems
- Weight 4 Kg |8.82 lbs
- Size (WxHxL) 445x300x44mm (1U) | 17.51x11.81x1.73"
- Warm-up time @ 25°C 15 min, 5E-10
- Holdover < 1µs/24hr*, < 7µs/week* *temp profile +2°C
- Accuracy @ shipment typ. < 5x11 at 25c
The world’s most critical applications rely on Orolia solutions. Check out some of our case studies, and reach out when you are ready to discuss how Orolia can solve your PNT challenges.
A Hierarchical Timing Topology Gets a Sporting Chance to Improve This Distributed Network
A live sports broadcasting enterprise with multiple sites and a distributed network was getting its time references via internet time servers,…Learn more
Synchronizing Resilient PNT Test Range Data
A defense customer needed a time synchronization solution for test range data to replace a legacy radio frequency distribution system.Learn more
Testing Confirms Resilient Timing Success
What do you do when your GPS receiver is in a basement and underground, with marginal availability of GNSS signals? This was a challenge for…Learn more
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.