GSG 5/6 GNSS SIMULATORS
ESSENTIAL GNSS SIMULATION
Our GPS/GNSS satellite simulators are easy to use, scenario-based instruments that combine a powerful, feature-rich platform with industry-leading value and affordability for any requirement for GPS testing.
Orolia’s GSG series simulators generate the same RF signals that are broadcast by navigation satellites to test any device or system with a GPS receiver. Several different configurations are available but all are upgradeable to add capability as your needs for GPS testing grows.
Build Scenarios with StudioView Software
GSG StudioView™ offers an easy way to create, edit and backup complex scenarios for Orolia’s GSG series multi-channel GPS/GNSS simulators. Even though the ability to manage scenarios without the need of an external computer is an advantage of GSG simulators, StudioView Windows® software offers the following benefi ts for the test engineer:
- Simple creation, editing and organization of all scenario parameters including dynamic events
- Create, edit and visualize trajectories with mapping tools
- Convert trajectories from CSV, KML, KMZ and GPX files to the required NMEA format
- Create scenario files (including events and trajectories) without the need to be connected to a simulator
- Free to download and explore!
Essential GNSS Simulation
GSG-5/6 simulators can generate any combination of GPS, GLONASS, Galileo,
BeiDou, QZSS, SBAS satellite signals under any condition simultaneously through
a single RF output (type N connector). Configurations with higher channel counts
generate new, modernized, signals on any of the navigation frequencies, including
IRNSS, even those currently under development. Based on a test scenario that
includes date, time and power levels, the generated signals correspond to any
position on, or above, the earth (below the satellite orbits at approximately 20,000
km). It is easy to test dynamic conditions by defining a trajectory of the receiver
under test. The simulator manages all the dynamics including relativistic effects.
Easy To Use
With the GSG 5/6 Series Simulators, you’ll be able to easily create pre-defined or user-defined test scenarios. You’ll have full control over all test parameters. More importantly, the intuitive front panel interface allows you to use the simulator as stand-alone equipment, and its Windows-based scenario builder software allows you to use free, Google Maps software to create your map trajectories.
Cost-Effective GNSS Receiver Testing & Simulation
Simulation is an ideal way to test the proper operation of devices, systems and software that is reliant on Global Navigation Satellite Signals.
eCall Compliance Testing for Automotive
We efficiently simulate all major GNSS constellations for testing compliance of critical signal receiving equipment in a variety of eCall scenarios.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Up to 4 simultaneous frequency bands
- All GNSS constellations and frequencies
- 10 Hz iteration rate
- Accurate, adjustable power levels
- Synchronization features to external devices or other simulators
- Remote operation by ethernet, GPIB, USB
- Built-in or downloadable navigation files
- Full control over trajectories and other dynamics
- RF GNSS signal generation
- WxHxD: 210 x 90 x 395 mm
- Weight: 5.8 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Power Consumption: 40W
- Interfaces: GBIP, USB, Ethernet