Operating independently of the aircraft, the back-up antenna will transmit your position through the 406 MHz frequency to the Cospas-Sarsat search and rescue satellites.
The Integra AF is designed for flat installation on fixed wing aircraft.
Integra AF includes:
- The revolutionary Orolia Kannad INTEGRA AF ELT
- The COMPACT universal mounting bracket designed for retrofit to replace a former 121.5 ELT by an AF INTEGRA
- RC200 remote control panel
- DIN-12 connector
- SUB-D 9 pts female connector
- Automatic fixed ELT: type ELT(AF)
- Cospas-Sarsat class II : operating temperatures -20° to +55°C
- Two-frequency transmitter (121.5 / 406MHz)
- 6 year battery life-time
- Short circuit protection
- Location input via RS232 NMEA
- Internal GPS receiver with internal antenna
- Integral antenna transmitter
- Weight: 760g. (Max)
- Transmitter dimensions: 131x 86 x 75.4 mm
The world’s most critical applications rely on Orolia solutions. Check out some of our case studies, and reach out when you are ready to discuss how Orolia can solve your PNT challenges.
Military Aviation Missions Rely on SecureSync
A military aviation customer needed an ultra-precise, real time network timing and synchronization solution to maintain accurate system…Learn more
Orolia’s GSG-8 GPS/GNSS Simulator Trains Pilots to React to Real-World Situations
Military aviation programs provide standard pilot training to ensure that they can handle fighters, drone swarms and other advanced threats.…Learn more
Orolia Selected for FAA Air Traffic Control System Timing Technology
Orolia was selected by the FAA for this competitive program selected to support enroute radar systems across the U.S. based on its proven…Learn more
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.