Operating independently of the aircraft, the back-up antenna will transmit your position through the 406 MHz frequency to the Cospas-Sarsat search and rescue satellites.
The Integra AF is designed for flat installation on fixed wing aircraft.
Integra AF includes:
- The revolutionary Orolia Kannad INTEGRA AF ELT
- The COMPACT universal mounting bracket designed for retrofit to replace a former 121.5 ELT by an AF INTEGRA
- RC200 remote control panel
- DIN-12 connector
- SUB-D 9 pts female connector
- Automatic fixed ELT: type ELT(AF)
- Cospas-Sarsat class II : operating temperatures -20° to +55°C
- Two-frequency transmitter (121.5 / 406MHz)
- 6 year battery life-time
- Short circuit protection
- Location input via RS232 NMEA
- Internal GPS receiver with internal antenna
- Integral antenna transmitter
- Weight: 760g. (Max)
- Transmitter dimensions: 131x 86 x 75.4 mm
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.