Operating independently of the aircraft, the back-up antenna will transmit your position through the 406 MHz frequency to the Cospas-Sarsat search and rescue satellites.
The Integra AF is designed for flat installation on fixed wing aircraft.
- Automatic Fixed ELT: Type ELT(AF)
- Cospas-Sarsat Class II:Operating Temperatures -20° to +55°C
- Two-frequency transmitter (121.5 / 406MHz):406.037 MHz ,Operating Life time 24 hours at -20°C121.5 Homing device, Operating Life time > 48 hours at -20°C
- 6 year battery life-time
- Short Circuit protection
- Internal GPS receiver with internal antenna
- Location input via RS232 NMEA interface
- Integral antenna transmitter
- Weight: 755 g. (max)
- Transmitter Dimensions: 131x 86 x 75.4 mm
- Overall Dimensions:With Mounting Bracket AF COMPACT : 140 x 98x 86.4 mmWith COMPACT Universal Mounting Bracket; 175.12 x 99 .12 x 86.4 mmWith Mounting Bracket INTEGRA AF:140 x 98 x 16 mm
- For Fixed wing aircraft
- Can also suit helicopters, but with a specialmounting tray (45° nose down)
- The “Mounting Bracket” must be ordered separately
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.