Operating independently of the aircraft, the back-up antenna will transmit your position through the 406 MHz frequency to the Cospas-Sarsat search and rescue satellites.
The Integra AF is designed for flat installation on fixed wing aircraft.
- Automatic Fixed ELT: Type ELT(AF)
- Cospas-Sarsat Class II:Operating Temperatures -20° to +55°C
- Two-frequency transmitter (121.5 / 406MHz):406.037 MHz ,Operating Life time 24 hours at -20°C121.5 Homing device, Operating Life time > 48 hours at -20°C
- 6 year battery life-time
- Short Circuit protection
- Internal GPS receiver with internal antenna
- Location input via RS232 NMEA interface
- Integral antenna transmitter
- Weight: 755 g. (max)
- Transmitter Dimensions: 131x 86 x 75.4 mm
- Overall Dimensions:With Mounting Bracket AF COMPACT : 140 x 98x 86.4 mmWith COMPACT Universal Mounting Bracket; 175.12 x 99 .12 x 86.4 mmWith Mounting Bracket INTEGRA AF:140 x 98 x 16 mm
- For Fixed wing aircraft
- Can also suit helicopters, but with a specialmounting tray (45° nose down)
- The “Mounting Bracket” must be ordered separately
White Rabbit for Finance
White Rabbit Technologies to enhance 5G capabilities for Mobile Backbone
White Rabbit Technologies to enhance 5G capabilities for Mobile Backbone.Learn more
High Accuracy Timing for Radar
We review the defense applications of our White Rabbit product line and where they fit in with the IEEE-1588-2019 standard, radar, and C5ISR.Learn more
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.