Integra ELTs are an extension of the range of Kannad ELTs. The development of this type of ELTs is based on the improvement of safety of flights either for light aircraft, business aircraft or commercial aviation. The safety of flights is strengthened thanks to a built-in GPS giving a more accurate position transmitted within minutes following the distress and an Integral Antenna which may replace the main antenna in case on unavailability of the latter.
- Automatic portable ELT: type ELT(AP)
- Cospas-Sarsat class II:operating temperatures -20° to +55°C
- Two-frequency transmitter (121.5 / 406MHz):406.037 MHz ,operating life time 24 hours at -20°C121.5 homing device, operating life time > 48 hours at -20°C
- 6 year battery life-time
- Short circuit protection
- Internal GPS receiver with internal antenna
- Integral antenna transmitter
- Auxiliary antenna
- Weight: 878 g. (Max)
- Transmitter dimensions: 137x 86 x 75.4 mm
- Overall dimensions: 285 x 119x 86.4 mm
- Intended for fixed wing aircraft
- Can also suit helicopters, but with a specialmounting tray (45° nose down)
- The “mounting bracket” must be ordered separately
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.