- Installation in the cabin or stowed inside the life raft
- Selected by UNITED AIRLINES
- Can be installed on “mounting bracket, AS” or in a “carry-off bag, AS”
- Automatically activated in contact with water
- Fitted with a TNC antenna receptacle
- Mounting bracket AS or AS-PLUS or carry-off bag must be ordered separately
The 406 Survival is designed to be installed in the aircraft cabin. Through the three frequency transmitter – 406, 243 & 121.5 MHz, the ELT provides a direct connection to global Search And Rescue (SAR) services when an emergency situation occurs.
The Kannad 406 Survival ELT can be installed inside an aircraft on a mounting bracket or in a carry-off bag.
- Survival ELT: type ELT (S)
- Three frequency transmitter (121.5 / 243 / 406 MHz)
- 6 year battery life-time
- Dimensions: Antenna deployed: 590 mm x 160 mm x 160 mm
- Packed: 290 mm x 165 mm x 165 mm
- On mounting bracket: 300 mm x 162 mm x 160 mm
- Weight (including battery, auxiliary antenna and flotation collar): typical 1305 g / max 1376 g
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.