The Ameri-Fit pack was created to help Ameri-King ELT’s owners comply with the FAA’s Airworthiness Directive which became effective in October 2017 regarding the AK-450 and AK-451 models manufactured by Ameri-King.
- Automatic Fixed ELT: Type ELT(AF)
- Cospas-Sarsat Class II: Operating Temperatures -20° to +55°C
- Two-frequency transmitter (121.5 / 406MHz)
- 406.037 MHz ,Operating Life time 24 hours at -20°C 121.5 Homing device, Operating Life time > 48 hours at -20°C
- 6 year battery life-time
- Short Circuit protection
- Internal GPS receiver with internal antenna
- Location input via RS232 NMEA interface
- Integral antenna transmitter
- Weight: 755 g. (max)
The world’s most critical applications rely on Orolia solutions. Check out some of our case studies, and reach out when you are ready to discuss how Orolia can solve your PNT challenges.
Military Aviation Missions Rely on SecureSync
A military aviation customer needed an ultra-precise, real time network timing and synchronization solution to maintain accurate system…Learn more
Orolia’s GSG-8 GPS/GNSS Simulator Trains Pilots to React to Real-World Situations
Military aviation programs provide standard pilot training to ensure that they can handle fighters, drone swarms and other advanced threats.…Learn more
Orolia Selected for FAA Air Traffic Control System Timing Technology
Orolia was selected by the FAA for this competitive program selected to support enroute radar systems across the U.S. based on its proven…Learn more
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.