406 ELT Canadian Mandate
All Canadian air operators, private operators and foreign aircraft operating in Canada have until November 25th, 2021 to equip themselves with a compliant ELT applying to this latest requirement. Meanwhile, recreational operators will have until November 25th, 2025 to be equipped with 406 MHz ELT’s such as Orolia Kannad Integra Line.
Learn more about latest amendments to the Canadian Aviation Regulations.
- Automatic portable or Automatic fixed
- Cospas-Sarsat Class II: Operating temperatures -20° to +55°C
- Two-frequency transmitter (121.5 / 406 MHz)
- 6 year battery life-time
- Short circuit protection
- Internal GPS receiver with internal antenna
- Integral antenna transmitter
- For fixed wing aircraft
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.