Kannad Integra ER Overview
The Kannad Integra ELT offers the highest level of resiliency through an innovative backup antenna design. Operating independently of the aircraft, the back-up antenna will transmit your position through the 406MHz frenquency to the Cospas-Sarsat search and rescue satellites.
This version is the Extended Range (ER) of the AF INTEGRA which operates from -40°C to +55°C
- Automatic fixed or Automatic portable
- Cospas-SarsatClass II:Operating Temperatures -40° to +55°C
- Two-frequency transmitter (121.5 / 406MHz)
- 6 year battery life-time
- Short Circuit protection
- Internal GPS receiver with internal antenna
- Integral antenna transmitter
- For Fixed wing aircraft
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.