Kannad Ultima-DT Overview
Orolia’s Kannad Ultima-DT is a fixed Emergency Locator Transmitter – Distress Tracking type, designed to meet the ICAO GADSS ADT requirement which will be applicable in January 2023. Adaptable to any commercial aircraft, its trigger-in-flight capability detects imminent distress situations and automatically sends a secure 406 MHz distress signal including the accurate aircraft position.
- Compliant with the ADT regulation
- Non-rechargeable lithium battery compliant with the EASA / FAA special conditions
- Trigger-in-flight capability
- User’s accurate location determined through embedded multi-constellations GNSS receiver
- Return Link Service (RLS) - Distress signal acknowledgement to the user
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.