Orolia’s Kannad Ultima-S is a new generation ELT compliant with the lithium batteries special conditions requirement set by the FAA and EASA. It is designed to be installed in the aircraft cabin as well as in life rafts and offers various installation configurations either through a mounting bracket or with a bag.
Kannad Ultima-S Overview
- Non-rechargeable lithium battery compliant with the EASA / FAA special conditions
- Manual & automatic activation upon contact with water
- User’s accurate location determined through embedded multi-constellations GNSS receiver
- Return Link Service (RLS) - Distress signal acknowledgement to the user
- Various integration options available including bag or mounting bracket in the aircraft cabin or in life raft
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.