Orolia’s Ultima-S is a new generation ELT compliant with the lithium batteries special conditions requirement set by the FAA and EASA. It is designed to be installed in the aircraft cabin as well as in life rafts and offers various installation configurations either through a mounting bracket or with a bag.
- Non-rechargeable lithium battery compliant with the EASA / FAA special conditions
- Manual & automatic activation upon contact with water
- User’s accurate location determined through embedded multi-constellations GNSS receiver
- Return Link Service (RLS) - Distress signal acknowledgement to the user
- Various integration options available including bag or mounting bracket in the aircraft cabin or in life raft
The world’s most critical applications rely on Orolia solutions. Check out some of our case studies, and reach out when you are ready to discuss how Orolia can solve your PNT challenges.
Military Aviation Missions Rely on SecureSync
A military aviation customer needed an ultra-precise, real time network timing and synchronization solution to maintain accurate system…Learn more
Orolia’s GSG-8 GPS/GNSS Simulator Trains Pilots to React to Real-World Situations
Military aviation programs provide standard pilot training to ensure that they can handle fighters, drone swarms and other advanced threats.…Learn more
Orolia Selected for FAA Air Traffic Control System Timing Technology
Orolia was selected by the FAA for this competitive program selected to support enroute radar systems across the U.S. based on its proven…Learn more
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.