LPFRS Oscillator Overview
It is compatible to the FEI 5650 Rb model and comes in a low-profile package and 2 outputs. It features low phase noise performance.
The LPFRS is RoHS compliant through the NIE exemption of the RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU, Article 4.6/Annex III-7(b), allowing exemptions of Pb free soldering for specific applications such as telecom, including servers, storage array systems, network infrastructure equipment for switching, signalling, transmission, and network management for telecommunications.
- Mobile & wired telecom infrastructures
- Broadcasting systems
- Military communications, surveillance, tracking & guidance systems
- High precision instruments
- Time & frequency systems
- g-tip-over test : 2 x 10-10 / g on worst sensitive axis
- Low magnetic sensitivity (Option code LM) < 5 x 10-11 / g / all axis
- Vibration Sensitivity - < 1 x 10-9 / g / (Option code Q3)
- Very low temperature sensitivity
- Excellent short term stability
- Fast warm-up
- Small volume / low profile
The world’s most critical applications rely on Orolia solutions. Check out some of our case studies, and reach out when you are ready to discuss how Orolia can solve your PNT challenges.
A Hierarchical Timing Topology Gets a Sporting Chance to Improve This Distributed Network
A live sports broadcasting enterprise with multiple sites and a distributed network was getting its time references via internet time servers,…Learn more
Unleashing the Power of SecureSync®
A large U.S. power authority contacted Orolia to replace twenty time servers and potentially serve as their new vendor. They needed precision…Learn more
Precision Timing for Airborne Reconnaissance
The US military needed a time synchronization solution for critical reconnaissance data as part of an aircraft modernization program.Learn more
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.