MiniRAFS Oscillator Overview
It’s designed with the latest technologies, providing advanced features, such as long lifetime, high reliability, ultra lightweigth and ultra low phase noise, for next-generation space applications.
- GNSS/GPS navigational systems
- SAR systems
- FGU systems
- MRO systems
- Size (WxHxL) 107.5x67.5x53.5mm | 423x2.65x2.1"
- Weight 0.45 Kg | 0.99 lbs
- Lifetime/MTBF > 20 yrs / < 1000 fit --1200-->
- Power (operating) < 10W
- Voltage 15.5-16.5V digital, 3.5-5V
- Accuracy: < 2E-10 after launch & commissioning, < 1E-10 under vacuum at delivery
- Output 60 MHz and 10 MHz auxiliary
The world’s most critical applications rely on Orolia solutions. Check out some of our case studies, and reach out when you are ready to discuss how Orolia can solve your PNT challenges.
Testing Confirms Resilient Timing Success
What do you do when your GPS receiver is in a basement and underground, with marginal availability of GNSS signals? This was a challenge for…Learn more
Using a Passive Anti-Jam Antenna to Combat GNSS Interference
A customer with a major datacenter facility was experiencing issues with GNSS interference affecting its timing systems. This case study…Learn more
Legally Traceable Time® in Action
The Martinsville-Henry County 911 Center, located in Henry County, Virginia, installed an Orolia NetClock® time server solution. During an…Learn more
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.