It uses an auto-adaptive SmarTiming+® technology, disciplining the GPS/GNSS reference up to 100,000 seconds at 1ns resolution, depending on the GPS/GNSS 1PPS reference noise and signal-impairment level.
- Rubidium atomic clock standard for cross-industry applications
- Rb atomic clock reference for high-precision lab instruments
- GPS-disciplined or standalone Rb atomic clock standard for scientific & lab projects
- GPS-disciplined or standalone Rb atomic clock reference for network timing analyzers
- GPS-disciplined or standalone Rb atomic clock for time & frequency system calibration
- Output 10 MHz & 1PPS
- Input 1PPS from GPS/GNSS
- Accuracy @ shipment typ. < 5x11 at 25c
- Tempco +1E-10
- Temp 0° to 40°C
- Aging < 5E-11/mth, typ. < 3E-11/mth
- Holdover < 1µs/24hr*, < 7µs/week* *temp profile +2C
- Warm-up time @ 25°C 15 min, 5E-10
- Power (operating) < 25w after warm-up
- Voltage >25w 85-264VAC
- Size (WxHxL) 445x300x44mm (1U) | 17.51x11.81x1.73"
- Weight 4 Kg | 8.82 lbs
The world’s most critical applications rely on Orolia solutions. Check out some of our case studies, and reach out when you are ready to discuss how Orolia can solve your PNT challenges.
A Hierarchical Timing Topology Gets a Sporting Chance to Improve This Distributed Network
A live sports broadcasting enterprise with multiple sites and a distributed network was getting its time references via internet time servers,…Learn more
Unleashing the Power of SecureSync®
A large U.S. power authority contacted Orolia to replace twenty time servers and potentially serve as their new vendor. They needed precision…Learn more
Using a Passive Anti-Jam Antenna to Combat GNSS Interference
A customer with a major datacenter facility was experiencing issues with GNSS interference affecting its timing systems. This case study…Learn more
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.