G2R Evo Overview
Innovation, quality and flexibility are built into the SARBE G2R Evo. The most advanced product ever to bring a new level of performance to the Personal Locator Beacon technologies.
Automatic beacon activation and antenna deployment
SARBE Personal Locator Beacons are carried by aircrew around the world as part of their essential flight equipment. To assist in the fast location of downed aircrew after an ejection has taken place, SARBE have developed a system which automatically activates the beacon and deploys the antenna into the optimum position.
By automating the activation of the beacon it ensures that even where aircrew are unconscious or injured, SAR transmissions will be initiated immediately, with no human intervention required. G2R Evo can be configured to operate with any ejection seat mechanism and the unique 90⁰ activation pull-pin ensures total flexibility when positioning the beacon on the aircrew. Our problem solving skills in this area are un-paralleled within the field of Search and Rescue Beacons.
In CSAR mode, a short, randomised burst data transmission, along with the ability to stop and restart data transmissions on demand ensures extremely low probability of interception/detection (LPI/LPD).
- Software defined dual role Personal Locator Beacon
- Peacetime role – Search and Rescue (SAR)
- Combat role – Combat Search and Rescue (CSAR)
- Cospas-Sarsat approved
- Precise global location with GPS
- 406 MHz digital data transmissions
- 121.5 MHz & 243 MHz SAR homing/voice frequencies
- Programmable training channels
- 3000 programmable CSAR frequencies
- Automatic or manual activation
- Encryption for secure data communication
- Mission abort function prevents unauthorized use
- One touch silence
- Automatically deployed antenna options
- Unique 90⁰ pull-pin activation mechanism
- Infra-Red programming
- Combat rescue system with SarFind
- Quick change "Twist Fit" battery
- 5-year battery life (unused)
The world’s most critical applications rely on Orolia solutions. Check out some of our case studies, and reach out when you are ready to discuss how Orolia can solve your PNT challenges.
Military Aviation Missions Rely on SecureSync
A military aviation customer needed an ultra-precise, real time network timing and synchronization solution to maintain accurate system…Learn more
Synchronizing Resilient PNT Test Range Data
A defense customer needed a time synchronization solution for test range data to replace a legacy radio frequency distribution system.Learn more
Orolia’s GSG-8 GPS/GNSS Simulator Trains Pilots to React to Real-World Situations
Military aviation programs provide standard pilot training to ensure that they can handle fighters, drone swarms and other advanced threats.…Learn more
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.