This configuration is a drop-in replacement for the earlier generation of Ageless® Master Oscillators.
Simulcast systems rely on precise time and frequency to ensure the reliability of critical communications systems such as police radio. This configuration of SecureSync is a drop-in replacement for the earlier generation of Ageless® Master Oscillators (models 8194/95/97). It can be configured for the specific needs of the system.
- Multiple, prioritized input references - GPS, PTP, internal
- Internal precision time-keeping via OCXO or Rb oscillator
- A wide variety of output signals supported via modularity
- Built-in NTP server; PTP master/slave options
- Precise frequency references for carrier accuracy
- Synchronized CTCSS outputs
- Configurable 1PPS offsets
- Telecom frequency and data rate synchronization
The world’s most critical applications rely on Orolia solutions. Check out some of our case studies, and reach out when you are ready to discuss how Orolia can solve your PNT challenges.
Leading Datacenter Chooses SecureSync for Global Timing
A leading enterprise datacenter and collocation provider for some of the world’s largest companies is in the process of performing a global…Learn more
Unleashing the Power of SecureSync®
A large U.S. power authority contacted Orolia to replace twenty time servers and potentially serve as their new vendor. They needed precision…Learn more
Orolia Serves as Global Supplier to Emerson for Critical Infrastructure Distributed Control Systems
Orolia has been working with Emerson since 2013, providing resilient timing and synchronization solutions for their plant automation systems.…Learn more
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.