This configuration is a drop-in replacement for the earlier generation of Ageless® Master Oscillators.
Simulcast systems rely on precise time and frequency to ensure the reliability of critical communications systems such as police radio. This configuration of SecureSync is a drop-in replacement for the earlier generation of Ageless® Master Oscillators (models 8194/95/97). It can be configured for the specific needs of the system.
- Multiple, prioritized input references - GPS, PTP, internal
- Internal precision time-keeping via OCXO or Rb oscillator
- A wide variety of output signals supported via modularity
- Built-in NTP server; PTP master/slave options
- Precise frequency references for carrier accuracy
- Synchronized CTCSS outputs
- Configurable 1PPS offsets
- Telecom frequency and data rate synchronization
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.