SecureSync SAASM GPS Clock Overview
SecureSync® SAASM combines Orolia’s precision time and frequency technology with secure Selective Availability Anti-Spoofing Module (SAASM) based GPS receiver.
This system was conceived specifically to satisfy the Joint Chiefs of Staff mandate that all newly-fielded Department of Defense GPS systems be SAASM-compliant (CJCSI 6130.01C: Enclosure E). SecureSync SAASM offers a choice between two SAASM receiver options: a 24-channel Miniature Ruggedized Unit (MRU) and a 12-channel Ground-Based GPS Receiver Application Module (GB-GRAM).
- SAASM available in GB-GRAM and MRU receivers
- Synchronizes to military signal P(Y) code SAASM GPS receiver and civil signal C/A-Code
- Hot start capable via DAGR/PLGR connectors
- A wide variety of input/output signals supported
- IRIG timecode generation
- Precision, low-phase, frequency
- Timecode generation: IRIG, STANAG, HaveQuick
- STL Option - add alternative signals to GPS or GNSS input references to improve resilience, or use STL alone for indoor applications.
- Network-centric design
- Secure system with the latest network management tools
- Robust web-based user interface
- High-performance NTP server; PTP grandmaster option
- Modular (configure-to-order) ruggedized shock and vibration tested chassis
- Exceptional operating temperature range of -20°C to +65°C
The world’s most critical applications rely on Orolia solutions. Check out some of our case studies, and reach out when you are ready to discuss how Orolia can solve your PNT challenges.
Precision Timing for Airborne Reconnaissance
The US military needed a time synchronization solution for critical reconnaissance data as part of an aircraft modernization program.Learn more
Synchronizing Resilient PNT Test Range Data
A defense customer needed a time synchronization solution for test range data to replace a legacy radio frequency distribution system.Learn more
Weathering PNT Data Challenges at Sea
A naval customer needed to ensure resilience against threats to critical oceanic data for safe navigation and situational awareness in the…Learn more
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.