SecureSync SAASM GPS Clock Overview
SecureSync® SAASM combines Orolia’s precision time and frequency technology with secure Selective Availability Anti-Spoofing Module (SAASM) based GPS receiver.
This system was conceived specifically to satisfy the Joint Chiefs of Staff mandate that all newly-fielded Department of Defense GPS systems be SAASM-compliant (CJCSI 6130.01C: Enclosure E). SecureSync SAASM offers a choice between two SAASM receiver options: a 24-channel Miniature Ruggedized Unit (MRU) and a 12-channel Ground-Based GPS Receiver Application Module (GB-GRAM).
- SAASM available in GB-GRAM and MRU receivers
- Synchronizes to military signal P(Y) code SAASM GPS receiver and civil signal C/A-Code
- Hot start capable via DAGR/PLGR connectors
- A wide variety of input/output signals supported
- IRIG timecode generation
- Precision, low-phase, frequency
- Timecode generation: IRIG, STANAG, HaveQuick
- STL Option - add alternative signals to GPS or GNSS input references to improve resilience, or use STL alone for indoor applications.
- Network-centric design
- Secure system with the latest network management tools
- Robust web-based user interface
- High-performance NTP server; PTP grandmaster option
- Modular (configure-to-order) ruggedized shock and vibration tested chassis
- Exceptional operating temperature range of -20°C to +65°C
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.