Skydel GSG-7 Advanced GNSS SimulatorThe newest positioning, navigation, and timing test solution offered through Orolia's family of Skydel-based simulators delivers the highest standard of Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) signal testing in an easy-to-use, turnkey, small form factor. This advanced GNSS simulator enables you to generate the same RF signals as real satellites, allowing you to test your GPS / GNSS receiver device in any scenario.
Detailed walkthroughs for utilizing the Skydel GNSS Simulation Engine to its full potential
Download the Datasheet
View the specs and applications for the newest addition to the Orolia Family of Simulators
High Performance and Capability Made Easy
GSG-7 is revolutionizing the GNSS simulation industry with its easy-to-use simulation capabilities, extraordinary flexibility and rapid development cycles.
Using the robust and innovative 1000Hz Skydel software engine and commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software-defined radios (SDRs), GSG-7 easily outperforms the competition. The GSG-7 is an advanced GNSS simulator, because it can accommodate nearly any configuration to conduct system testing and simulation.
- Small size – 2U Rack-Mountable or Bench Top
- All MF/MC Signals via Composite Port
- Flexible software defined platform
- Includes all GNSS constellations
- Robust, integrated automation
- 1000Hz simulation iteration rate
- Integrated Low-Latency HIL
- User-defined waveforms
- All-in-view satellites simulation
- Live sky time synchronization
- On-the-fly scenario reconfiguration
- 6 Degrees of Freedom (DoF) receiver trajectories
- Flexible licensing
- In-field software upgradability
- High-end performance (precision, resolution, ultra-high dynamic motion)
- Simulate hundreds of satellites in real-time using off-the-shelf graphics cards (GPU)
- Comprehensive and intuitive API (Python, C# and C++ open-source client)
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.