Changing the Approach
The way the world thinks about GNSS simulation today is not the same as even a few years ago, thanks to leaps in technology with software-defined radios and COTS components. Compared to traditional FPGA-based simulators, Orolia’s advanced solutions are inherently more flexible, scalable, customizable, upgradeable and cost-effective.
Orolia’s Skydel Simulation Engine offers the best of both worlds: the performance you expect from a top-grade GNSS simulator, coupled with the economy of scale and flexibility of the GPU/SDR architecture.
Packed with a rich feature set including a 1000 Hz simulation iteration rate, remote control from user-defined scripts, and a virtually unlimited number of channels, Skydel offers unmatched flexibility and scalability.
And all of this, packaged in a well-thought-out user interface.
What are you waiting for?
- Easy configuration with intuitive UI and automation
- Supports all major global constellations & frequencies
- Comprehensive API (Python, C#, C++, LabVIEW)
- Advanced signal customization and scenario creation
- Modify variables and parameters in real time
- Integrate interference with no additional hardware
- IQ file generation and playback
- 1000Hz simulation iteration rate
- Record and export user interactions as Python script
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.