It helps designers deliver fast, low-cost, and integrated GPS timing clock solutions at 30% less than conventional timing module/board cost, while focusing on their core expertise. It comes with a GPS receiver, antenna and related cable accessories, and a smart GPS-disciplined SRO Rb oscillator. The GPS can be from any vendor by feeding the SRO with a 1PPS input reference.
- Mobile & wired telecom/datacom infrastructures
- Military communications & surveillance systems
- High precision instruments
- Time & frequency systems
- Windows iSync+® software application
- RS-232 interface to control and monitor a complete suite of time and frequency features, including timing and holdover performance
- Integrated EEPROM memory for seamless upgrades and performance/feature enhancements
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.