It integrates a GPS/GNSS disciplinable GXClock-500 function, using SmarTiming+R technology with an auto-adaptive loop time constant from 100 to 10,000 seconds, depending on the GPS/GNSS signal quality, at cutting-edge 1ns resolution.
The Spectratime GNSSource-1000 is specifically designed for cross-industry applications, where high stability and timekeeping features are required.
- Reference/Test Source
- Time/ Frequency Source
- Integrated GPS/GNSS receiver & low-noise GXClock-500
- Output Frequencies (8x 10 MHz / 8x 1PPS or 16x 10 MHz)
- Integrated smart auto calibration
- Internal Bit Alarm
- RS232 standard interface (9600 b/s)
- Windows software application
- GPS antenna types (patch or rooftop)
- Power supply voltage (AC input 100-240 VAC / 50-60Hz)
- Compact 1U rack mountable chassis
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.