It integrates a low noise OCXO, a smart rubidium clock, and a GPS/GNSS receiver. It also uses the patented GPS/GNSS SmarTiming+® technology, disciplining the Rb clock with an auto-adaptive loop time constant of 1,000 to 100,000 seconds, depending on the GPS/GNSS signal quality, at cutting-edge 1ns resolution.
- Low noise GPS/GNSS rudidium atomic clock standard for cross-industry applications
- Low noise GPS/GNSS Rb atomic clock reference for high-precision lab instruments
- Low noise GPS/GNSS Rb atomic clock standard for scientific & lab projects
- Low noise GPS/GNSS Rb atomic clock reference for mobile & radio network timing analyzers
- Low noise GPS/GNSS Rb atomic clock for noise sensitive time & frequency systems
- Weight 4 Kg |8.82 lbs
- Size (WxHxL) 445x300x44mm (1U) | 17.51x11.81x1.73"
- Warm-up time @ 25°C 15 min, 5E-10
- Holdover < 1µs/24hr*, < 7µs/week* *temp profile +2°C
- Accuracy @ shipment typ. < 5x11 at 25c
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.