GRClok-1500 Oscillator Overview
The GRClok-1500 is a smart, low cost, compact rubidium oscillator with an optional, integrated GPS/GNSS receivers, using u-Blox’s advanced 50-channel LEA-6T, GPS or a 72-channel LEA-M8T GNSS receiver with position engine and anti-jamming technology.
It’s GNSS ready to support multi-navigational satellite system receivers, including GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, IRNSS, and BDS / COMPASS. It is compatible to the Stanford PRS10 model and fits in a compact 1U chassis. The LNRClok uses the patented, adaptive SmarTiming+ technology, disciplining the GPS/GNSS reference at 1ns resolution, providing a host of complex time and frequency features in one package solution, while achieving state-of-the-art performance, reliability and extended lifetime.
- Mobile & wired telecom/datacom infrastructures
- Military communications & surveillance systems
- High precision instruments
- Time & frequency systems
- Financial trading systems
- Big data timing systems
- Navigational & positioning systems
- Weight 500 g | 1.1 lbs
- Size (WxHxL) 128x95x38.1mm | 5.03x3.74x1.5"
- Accuracy @ shipment typ. < 5x11 at 25c
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.