The LPFRS/AV1 is a low-cost, high-performance rubidium source designed for rugged airborne applications. It is compatible to the FEI 5650 model and comes in a low-profile package and 2 outputs. It complies to stringent vibration and shock standards, including low phase noise performance.
The LPFRS/AV1 is RoHS compliant through the NIE exemption of the RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU, Article 4.6/Annex III-7(b), allowing exemptions of Pb free soldering for specific applications such as telecom, including servers, storage array systems, network infrastructure equipment for switching, signalling, transmission, and network management for telecommunications.
- Mobile & wired telecom infrastructures
- Broadcasting systems
- Military communications, surveillance, tracking & guidance systems
- High precision instruments
- Time & frequency systems
- Size (WxHxL) 76x77x36.5mm | 3x3.03x1.44"
- Weight 290 g | 0.64 lbs
- Power (operating) < 7-13W
- Voltage 24V
- Warm-up < 20-40W
- Warm-up time @ 25C 15 min, 5E-10 7 min to lock
- Accuracy @ shipment typ. < 5x11 at 25C
- Output 10 MHz
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.