LPFRS Oscillator Overview
It is compatible to the FEI 5650 Rb model and comes in a low-profile package and 2 outputs. It features low phase noise performance.
The LPFRS is RoHS compliant through the NIE exemption of the RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU, Article 4.6/Annex III-7(b), allowing exemptions of Pb free soldering for specific applications such as telecom, including servers, storage array systems, network infrastructure equipment for switching, signalling, transmission, and network management for telecommunications.
- Mobile & wired telecom infrastructures
- Broadcasting systems
- Military communications, surveillance, tracking & guidance systems
- High precision instruments
- Time & frequency systems
- g-tip-over test : 2 x 10-10 / g on worst sensitive axis
- Low magnetic sensitivity (Option code LM) < 5 x 10-11 / g / all axis
- Vibration Sensitivity - < 1 x 10-9 / g / (Option code Q3)
- Very low temperature sensitivity
- Excellent short term stability
- Fast warm-up
- Small volume / low profile
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.