The SWaP-C Difference
What is SWaP-C?
Size, Weight, Power and Cost.
Multiplied together, they produce a number that limits the possible use cases the higher it is, particularly in application areas where these factors count:
- When payload is measured to the gram
- When you don’t have an inch to space
- When power needs to be conserved
- When cost is critical
The Spectratime mRO-50 is a breakthrough low SWaP-C Miniaturized Rubidium Oscillator designed to meet the latest commercial, military and aerospace requirements where time stability and power consumption are critical.
It provides a one day holdover below 1µs and a retrace below 1 x 10-10 in a form factor (50.8 x 50.8 x 19.5mm) that takes up only 51 cc of volume (about one-third of the volume compared to standard rubidiums) and consumes only 0.45W of power, or about ten times less than existing solutions with similar capabilities.
The Spectratime mRO-50 Miniaturized Rubidium Oscillator provides accurate frequency and precise time synchronization to mobile applications, such as military radio-pack systems in GNSS denied environments. Its wide-ranging operating temperature of -10°C to 60°C is also ideal for UAVs and underwater applications.
- High accuracy and stability atomic frequency clock
- Low SWaP-C (Size, Weight, Power and Cost)
- Enhanced MAC (Miniature Atomic Clock) technology
- Standard quartz oscillator pinouts
- MAC / SA.3x compatible pinouts
- RoHS compliant
- APPLICATIONS: Telecom, Navigation, Broadcast, Defense, Battery Powered Instruments
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.