It features a cutting-edge 1ps resolution to compare and measure the phase and frequency stability of a clock, such as a Rubidium, against an external GPS/GNSS reference standard. It’s ideally designed for crystal, rubidium and cesium clock characterization, clock short term stability and ADEV measurements, and clock calibration applications.
- Clock ADEV stability measurement & analysis systems
- Clock calibration systems
- Clock DUT input 1-30 MHz
- Reference Input 10 MHz from GPS/GNSS
- Tempco (phase time) < 20ps⁄C
- Temp 15 to 30C
- Power (operating) < 10w after warm-up
- Voltage > 85-264 VAC
- Size (WxHxL) 445x300x44mm (1U) | 17.51x11.81x1.73"
- Weight 3.5 Kg | 123.4 lbs
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.