It uses an auto-adaptive SmarTiming+® technology, disciplining the GPS/GNSS reference up to 100,000 seconds at 1ns resolution, depending on the GPS/GNSS 1PPS reference noise and signal-impairment level.
- Rubidium atomic clock standard for cross-industry applications
- Rb atomic clock reference for high-precision lab instruments
- GPS-disciplined or standalone Rb atomic clock standard for scientific & lab projects
- GPS-disciplined or standalone Rb atomic clock reference for network timing analyzers
- GPS-disciplined or standalone Rb atomic clock for time & frequency system calibration
- Output 10 MHz & 1PPS
- Input 1PPS from GPS/GNSS
- Accuracy @ shipment typ. < 5x11 at 25c
- Tempco +1E-10
- Temp 0° to 40°C
- Aging < 5E-11/mth, typ. < 3E-11/mth
- Holdover < 1µs/24hr*, < 7µs/week* *temp profile +2C
- Warm-up time @ 25°C 15 min, 5E-10
- Power (operating) < 25w after warm-up
- Voltage >25w 85-264VAC
- Size (WxHxL) 445x300x44mm (1U) | 17.51x11.81x1.73"
- Weight 4 Kg | 8.82 lbs
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.