SRO-100 Oscillator Overview
It utilizes the patented SmarTiming+® technology to provide a host of timing features, which were previously implemented externally on a separate circuit board. The SRO intelligently synchronizes, disciplines, and controls any primary reference source, such as GPS/GNSS, Cesium, Hydrogen Maser, and T1/E1, at cutting-edge 1ns resolution.
- Mobile & wired telecom/datacom infrastructures
- Military communications & surveillance systems
- High precision instruments
- Time & frequency systems
- Output 10 MHz
- Input 1PPS from GPS / GNSS
- Accuracy @ shipment typ. < 5x11 at 25c
- Tempco < 1E-10
- Temp -20 to 60C
- Aging < 5E-11/mth
- Holdover < 1µs/24hr*, < 7µs/week* < 3µs/24hr** < 7µs/24hr*** *temp profile +2C **temp profile within 20C ***temp profile wihting 40C
- Warm-up time @ 25C 12 min, 5E-10 4-7 min(a) 25 min(b)
- Power (operating) < 7-14W
- Voltage 24V
- Warmup < 35W
- Size (WxHxL) 101.6x70.61x25.4mm | 4x2.78x1"
- Weight 234 g | 0.51 lbs
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.