SRO-5680 Oscillator Overview
It is compatible with the FEI-5680 Rb model and utilizes the SmarTiming+® technology to provide a host of integrated GPS/GNSS disciplining and timing features. The SRO intelligently synchronizes, disciplines, and controls any primary 1PPS reference signal, such as GPS/GNSS, Cesium, Hydrogen Maser, and T1/E1, at cutting-edge 1ns resolution. Its slim and rugged packaging and ultra low noise features make it greatly suitable for next gen SATCOM, airborne and other stringent MIL applications.
- Mobile & wired telecom/datacom infrastructures
- Military communications, SATCOM & surveillance systems
- High precision instruments
- Time & frequency systems
- Output 10 MHz
- Input 1PPS from GPS / GNSS
- Accuracy @ shipment typ. < 5x11 at 25c
- Tempco < 2E-10
- Temp -10 to 60C
- Aging < 5E-11/mth, typ. < 3E-11/mth
- Holdover < 1µs/24hr*, < 7µs/week* < 3µs/24hr** < 7µs/24hr*** *temp profile +2C **temp profile within 20C ***temp profile within 40C
- Warm-up time @ 25C 12 min, 5E-10
- Power (operating) < 7-20W
- Voltage 24V
- Warmup < 32W
- Size (WxHxL) 140x101.3x28.5mm | 5.51x3.98x1.12"
- Weight 720 g | 1.58 lbs
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.