SRO-100 Oscillator Overview
It utilizes the patented SmarTiming+® technology to provide a host of timing features, which were previously implemented externally on a separate circuit board. The SRO intelligently synchronizes, disciplines, and controls any primary reference source, such as GPS/GNSS, Cesium, Hydrogen Maser, and T1/E1, at cutting-edge 1ns resolution.
- Mobile & wired telecom/datacom infrastructures
- Military communications & surveillance systems
- High precision instruments
- Time & frequency systems
- Output 10 MHz
- Input 1PPS from GPS / GNSS
- Accuracy: <5 x 10E-11 at 25C
- Tempco < 1E-10
- Temp -20 to 60C
- Aging < 5E-11/mth
- Holdover < 1µs/24hr*, < 7µs/week* < 3µs/24hr** < 7µs/24hr*** *temp profile +2C **temp profile within 20C ***temp profile within 40C
- Warm-up time @ 25C 12 min, 5E-10 4-7 min(a) 25 min(b)
- Power (operating) < 7-14W
- Voltage 24V
- Warmup < 35W
- Size (WxHxL) 101.6x70.61x25.4mm | 4x2.78x1"
- Weight 234 g | 0.51 lbs
The world’s most critical applications rely on Orolia solutions. Check out some of our case studies, and reach out when you are ready to discuss how Orolia can solve your PNT challenges.
Unleashing the Power of SecureSync®
A large U.S. power authority contacted Orolia to replace twenty time servers and potentially serve as their new vendor. They needed precision…Learn more
A Hierarchical Timing Topology Gets a Sporting Chance to Improve This Distributed Network
A live sports broadcasting enterprise with multiple sites and a distributed network was getting its time references via internet time servers,…Learn more
Precision Timing for Airborne Reconnaissance
The US military needed a time synchronization solution for critical reconnaissance data as part of an aircraft modernization program.Learn more
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.