Orolia’s TSync time code processors are complete synchronized timecode reader/generator boards and peripheral slot cards offering flexibility and easy integration for mission critical embedded applications.
Each board’s precision onboard clock/oscillator is phase-locked to a wide variety of external timing references and provides 5 ns resolution to the time-keeping hardware. Typical reference signals include GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, QZSS, SAASM GPS, IRIG and 1 PPS. Precision timestamps and interrupts relating to time-specific events are available to your software applications and external signals can be time tagged. What’s more, time and frequency signals can be generated for synchronizing external devices.
- Rugged timing board ready for integration
- GNSS sync options (GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, QZSS, SAASM GPS)
- Auto-detects and prioritizes references
- IRIG timecode input and output
- 1PPS input and output
- Multiple external event time capture/interrupt
- Optional OCXO internal clock upgrade
- VPX boards are conduction-cooled ready
- Available Form Factors: PCI Express, VPX
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.