The VersaPNT combines a GNSS receiver, inertial measurement technology and high-performance timing oscillators to provide Assured PNT in GNSS-degraded and denied environments. This rugged and highly customizable device serves as a navigation system, master clock and network time server for mobile applications in harsh environmental conditions.
This rugged and highly customizable device combines a GNSS receiver, inertial measurement technology and high-performance timing oscillators to provide Assured PNT in GNSS-degraded and denied environments.
VersaPNT minimizes size, weight and power (SWaP) by combining PNT functions normally achieved through multiple independent subsystems, allowing for efficient integration into a myriad of ground, air and maritime platforms.
Versa Platform – Resilient PNT for Mobile Applications
- GNSS-aided inertial navigation and timing
- High performance internal time base and inertial sensor to manage potential GNSS loss
- GNSS time and frequency source with NTP/PTP time server
- Ability to integrate future PNT signal sources such as STL, CAN Bus, etc.
- High versatility with software-configurable inputs/outputs
- Network sync, set up and management
- Easy integration, with small footprint and low power consumption
- Compatible with external IMUs
- Victory compatible
- Measurement data is logged internally and streamed through a serial or LAN interface
- Ruggedized (MIL-STD-810G) low size, weight and power
- Mil-performance connectors
- Standby power mode
- Configurable for multiple vehicle and airframe platforms
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.