The VersaPNT combines a GNSS receiver, inertial measurement technology and high-performance timing oscillators to provide Assured PNT in GNSS-degraded and denied environments. This rugged and highly customizable device serves as a navigation system, master clock and network time server for mobile applications in harsh environmental conditions.
This rugged and highly customizable device combines a GNSS receiver, inertial measurement technology and high-performance timing oscillators to provide Assured PNT in GNSS-degraded and denied environments.
VersaPNT minimizes size, weight and power (SWaP) by combining PNT functions normally achieved through multiple independent subsystems, allowing for efficient integration into a myriad of ground, air and maritime platforms.
Versa Platform – Resilient PNT for Mobile Applications
- GNSS-aided inertial navigation and timing
- High performance internal time base and inertial sensor to manage potential GNSS loss
- GNSS time and frequency source with NTP/PTP time server
- Ability to integrate future PNT signal sources such as STL, CAN Bus, etc.
- High versatility with software-configurable inputs/outputs
- Network sync, set up and management
- Easy integration, with small footprint and low power consumption
- Compatible with external IMUs
- Victory compatible
- Measurement data is logged internally and streamed through a serial or LAN interface
- Ruggedized (MIL-STD-810G) low size, weight and power
- Mil-performance connectors
- Standby power mode
- Configurable for multiple vehicle and airframe platforms
The world’s most critical applications rely on Orolia solutions. Check out some of our case studies, and reach out when you are ready to discuss how Orolia can solve your PNT challenges.
VersaSync Delivers Resilient PNT and Mission Timing & Sync on Tactical Vehicles
A leading defense contractor needed a mobile, rugged mission timing and sync reference that could distribute accurate timing to network devices…Learn more
Synchronizing Resilient PNT Test Range Data
A defense customer needed a time synchronization solution for test range data to replace a legacy radio frequency distribution system.Learn more
Testing Confirms Resilient Timing Success
What do you do when your GPS receiver is in a basement and underground, with marginal availability of GNSS signals? This was a challenge for…Learn more
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.