GPS/GNSS Interference, Detection and Mitigation Support
Orolia’s VersaPNT with IDM Suite serves as a resilient Positioning, Navigation and Timing (PNT) hub, sensor fusion aggregator, and GNSS jamming/spoofing detector – all in a single compact solution that is rugged, flexible, configurable, and scalable.
VersaPNT with IDM Suite can help ensure continuous, accurate operations for your mobile GNSS and PNT reliant systems in GNSS-disrupted environments.
It fuses GNSS, inertial measurement and high-performance timing oscillators, plus CRPA/AJAS antenna compatibility, with built-in threat detection and optional mitigation support to provide reliable, trusted PNT and GNSS data in threat environments.
- Serves as a navigation system, master clock and network time server for mobile applications in harsh environments
- FlexFusion® sensor fusion engine combines complementary PNT signals to deliver superior PNT accuracy with low SWaP
- Built-in software package of anti-jamming and spoofing algorithms to detect anomalies in the GNSS signal, including unintentional interference and malicious attacks
- Automatically notifies, alarms and disables GNSS synchronization and switches to backup synchronization, optional mitigation measures or holdover if GNSS inference is detected
- Provides real-time situational awareness
- Ready for integration into virtually any ground, air or naval platform
- Offers COTS convenience and savings, customized to your specific requirements.
The world’s most critical applications rely on Orolia solutions. Check out some of our case studies, and reach out when you are ready to discuss how Orolia can solve your PNT challenges.
Testing Confirms Resilient Timing Success
What do you do when your GPS receiver is in a basement and underground, with marginal availability of GNSS signals? This was a challenge for…Learn more
Unmanned Vessel PNT and GNSS Signal Integrity Solutions
Orolia, through its France-based entity Orolia Systèmes & Solutions (O2S), demonstrated its remote positioning, Navigation and Timing (PNT) and…Learn more
Using a Passive Anti-Jam Antenna to Combat GNSS Interference
A customer with a major datacenter facility was experiencing issues with GNSS interference affecting its timing systems. This case study…Learn more
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.