GPS/GNSS Interference, Detection and Mitigation Support
Orolia’s VersaPNT with IDM Suite serves as a resilient Positioning, Navigation and Timing (PNT) hub, sensor fusion aggregator, and GNSS jamming/spoofing detector – all in a single compact solution that is rugged, flexible, configurable, and scalable.
VersaPNT with IDM Suite can help ensure continuous, accurate operations for your mobile GNSS and PNT reliant systems in GNSS-disrupted environments.
It fuses GNSS, inertial measurement and high-performance timing oscillators, plus CRPA/AJAS antenna compatibility, with built-in threat detection and optional mitigation support to provide reliable, trusted PNT and GNSS data in threat environments.
- Serves as a navigation system, master clock and network time server for mobile applications in harsh environments
- FlexFusion® sensor fusion engine combines complementary PNT signals to deliver superior PNT accuracy with low SWaP
- Built-in software package of anti-jamming and spoofing algorithms to detect anomalies in the GNSS signal, including unintentional interference and malicious attacks
- Automatically notifies, alarms and disables GNSS synchronization and switches to backup synchronization, optional mitigation measures or holdover if GNSS inference is detected
- Provides real-time situational awareness
- Ready for integration into virtually any ground, air or naval platform
- Offers COTS convenience and savings, customized to your specific requirements.
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.