GPS/GNSS Interference, Detection and Mitigation Support
Orolia’s VersaSync with IDM Suite is a low SWAP, high-performance Mission Timing and Synchronization device featuring a GNSS master clock and a military network time server that deliver accurate, software-configurable time and frequency signals in harsh conditions, including GPS-denied environments. Its compact size and high level of ruggedization make VersaSync ideal for mobile military applications, and its small footprint enables easy integration of the time and frequency functionality into battlefield system architecture.
- Accommodates a wide range of precision oscillators to maintain frequency and time accuracy during long periods of GPS/GNSS signal outage
- Built-in software package of anti-jamming and spoofing algorithms to detect anomalies in the GNSS signal, including unintentional interference and malicious attacks
- Automatically notifies, alarms and disables GNSS synchronization and switches to backup synchronization, optional mitigation measures or holdover if GNSS inference is detected
- Ready for integration into virtually any air, land, or sea application
- Offers COTS convenience and savings, customized to your specific requirements
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.