GPS/GNSS Interference, Detection and Mitigation Support
Orolia’s VersaSync with IDM Suite is a low SWAP, high-performance Mission Timing and Synchronization device featuring a GNSS master clock and a military network time server that deliver accurate, software-configurable time and frequency signals in harsh conditions, including GPS-denied environments. Its compact size and high level of ruggedization make VersaSync ideal for mobile military applications, and its small footprint enables easy integration of the time and frequency functionality into battlefield system architecture.
- Accommodates a wide range of precision oscillators to maintain frequency and time accuracy during long periods of GPS/GNSS signal outage
- Built-in software package of anti-jamming and spoofing algorithms to detect anomalies in the GNSS signal, including unintentional interference and malicious attacks
- Automatically notifies, alarms and disables GNSS synchronization and switches to backup synchronization, optional mitigation measures or holdover if GNSS inference is detected
- Ready for integration into virtually any air, land, or sea application
- Offers COTS convenience and savings, customized to your specific requirements
The world’s most critical applications rely on Orolia solutions. Check out some of our case studies, and reach out when you are ready to discuss how Orolia can solve your PNT challenges.
VersaSync Delivers Resilient PNT and Mission Timing & Sync on Tactical Vehicles
A leading defense contractor needed a mobile, rugged mission timing and sync reference that could distribute accurate timing to network devices…Learn more
Synchronizing Resilient PNT Test Range Data
A defense customer needed a time synchronization solution for test range data to replace a legacy radio frequency distribution system.Learn more
Unmanned Vessel PNT and GNSS Signal Integrity Solutions
Orolia, through its France-based entity Orolia Systèmes & Solutions (O2S), demonstrated its remote positioning, Navigation and Timing (PNT) and…Learn more
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.