It is the first commercial available device developed with the White Rabbit (WR) Technology. It distributes Time and Frequency within a sub-nanosecond accuracy to thousands of nodes through standard optical fiber over Metro Area network distances. It also works as a basic data switch. It is the basic element for scientists and technologists looking for experimenting with WR technology and to evaluate features like deterministic time transfer or dynamical self-calibration of optical fiber links.
- Deterministic time distribution with accuracy 1 ns.
- Long distances (hundreds of Kms).
- Many hops (14 tested keeping subnanosecond accuracy).
- Subnanosecond accurate event timestamps (ps for Ethernet traffic).
- Dependable: redundant network topologies.
- Future support of: switchover and holdover functionalities for next releases.
- High scalability.
- Heterogeneous timing interface (PTP, NMEA, etc).
- Sub-nanosecond time accuracy
- 18 SFP 1GbE ports
- Time and frequency distribution
- Distance range over 100km in 1-hop
- First device supporing White-Rabbit protocol
- Large community of users
White Rabbit for Finance
White Rabbit Technologies to enhance 5G capabilities for Mobile Backbone
White Rabbit Technologies to enhance 5G capabilities for Mobile Backbone.Learn more
High Accuracy Timing for Radar
We review the defense applications of our White Rabbit product line and where they fit in with the IEEE-1588-2019 standard, radar, and C5ISR.Learn more
Our online communities live and breathe resilient pnt. Join engineers, universities, and the Orolia team in our online forum.